Diploma in Web DevelopmentPosted on 25 Nov, 2018
Duration39 class - 100 Hours
PHP is a server-side scripting language and an interpreted language. Its one of the most famous server-side languages on the web today. PHP is highly in demand amongst all small, medium and large size companies. If you are struggling to kick-start your career in IT domain then PHP is probably the best language to get into.
You will get a certificate of completion after attending all sessions and completing all assignments/quizzes.
Anyone can take this course.
A Magento Certified Developer with 5+ years of live development experience will instruct you in this course.
You will get a free hosting account from Bay20 Software Services for installing and practicing learned concepts on the live server.
You can opt to physically visit us for training or opt for instructor-led online training.
You can visit our facility in Bay20 Software Services, Opposite Geeta Mandir, Above Bakery Corner, Near Ghariarwa Pokhari, Birgunj(Nepal). Bay20 Software Services is one of the best organizations providing Web Development Training in Birgunj Nepal.
You can opt for instructor-led online training where sessions will be delivered using video conferencing software.
What Will I Learn?
- FUNDAMENTALS OF PHP
- OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING WITH PHP
- 39 Lectures
- 100 Hours
Avarage rating (33)
- 5 Star
- 17 Reviews
- 4 Star
- 6 Reviews
- 3 Star
- 5 Reviews
- 2 Star
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Star
- 1 Reviews
Fundamentals Of PHP
· Introduction – PHP
· Installing PHP on Windows/Mac/Linux
· Opening and Closing Tags
· Code Commenting 30m
· Variables and Constants
· HTML Entities
· Array – Advanced Concepts and Manipulation
· Strings and String Manipulations
· Ifelse statements
· Date and Time
· Loops – While, do-while, for etc
Object Oriented Programming with PHP
· Member Variable
· Member function
· Data Abstraction
· Concept of Constructor and Destructor
· SQL Introduction
· Connecting to MySQL
· Selecting a database
· Select, Drop, Create, Insert, Update etc Operations
· Creating a database in MySQL via script
· Fetching data from MySQL Database
· Closing Connections
· Grant & Revoke Functions
· Project 1 – CMS Programming Using Codeignighter
· Project 2- Blog Programming Using WordPress
· Project 3 – eCommerce Programming Using Magento
· Project 4 – Multi-Website Setup Using Magento